Hoot 'n' Howl
October 16 - 24, 2020 5:00PM - 9:00PM Fri-Sat nights
$11 advance members/$13 advance general/$18 on day. Oct. 16-17 & 23-24
Online tickets close Oct. 14 (1st weekend) and 21 (2nd weekend).
The best Northwest fall event. Ever.
Bring the whole family and take a spooky starlit tram ride through the Free-Roaming Area - look out for the famous Ghost Tram!
Come in costume and play games, visit treat stations for candy. (Adults, please leave full face masks at home.)
Do some Freaky Food Science in the Kids' Trek Pavilion, make your own 'smores, vote for your favorite "scare-critter," go on a Black Light Nature Walk.
Now on TWO October weekends: Oct. 16-17 and 23-24!
How do we create Hoot 'n' Howl? Read the story!
Meet an owl, snake, slug or raccoon, and talk to the keepers who look after them!
Stay tuned for the schedule.
Hoot 'n' Howl is incredibly popular. Read these tips to have a great time.
- Book your tickets online to save money and guarantee a tram ride (no guarantees for day-of tickets). Free for under-3.
- Online ticket sales close Oct. 14 for first weekend, Oct. 21 for second. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Double-check your ticket date before you leave home, and arrive early - parking fills up fast.
- Bring flashlights for the paths, a reusable bag for candy, and dress for the weather.
- Check in at the gate to get your tram time.