Imagine your students wide-eyed at a moose. Nose-to-nose with a gray wolf. Burning off steam in a rope tunnel. Filled with a passion for frogs.
Bring your class on a field trip to Northwest Trek and you’ll get:
- A tram tour around our Free-Roaming Area with elk, bison and more
- Walking tours to see cougar, bears, wolves and others
- Daily Keeper Chats
- Plenty of covered picnic tables, plus a cafe
- Our nature-based playground Kids’ Trek for after lunch
- Optional learning programs (see below)
Can’t come to Northwest Trek? Do a Virtual Field Trip! Explore here.
Or add a Virtual Field Trip to your on-site visit and save! Virtual Field Trips enhance your students’ learning and fun, helping them prepare in advance for their field trip. Click on program tiles to explore.
Can’t come to Northwest Trek? We’ll bring Trek to you! Book a 45-minute Virtual Field Trip video conference and watch your students get inspired by nature to think like scientists.
Taught by a naturalist, the trips use the Zoom platform to go behind the scenes and talk with the keepers who look after our animals, meeting current science standards in a compelling way.