Imagine your students wide-eyed at a moose. Nose-to-nose with a gray wolf. Burning off steam in a rope tunnel. Filled with a passion for frogs.
Bring your class on a field trip to Northwest Trek and you’ll get:
- A tram tour around our Free-Roaming Area with elk, bison and more
- Walking tours to see cougar, bears, wolves and others
- Daily Keeper Chats
- Plenty of covered picnic tables, plus a cafe
- Our nature-based playground Kids’ Trek for after lunch
- Optional learning programs (see below)
- Can’t come to Northwest Trek? Do a Virtual Field Trip! Explore here.
Can’t come to Northwest Trek? We’ll bring Trek to you! Book a 45-minute Virtual Field Trip video conference and watch your students get inspired by nature to think like scientists.
Taught by a naturalist, the trips use the Zoom platform to go behind the scenes and talk with the keepers who look after our animals, meeting current science standards in a compelling way.