Online Wildlife Academy
Online Wildlife Academy offers parents, educators and group leaders an easy way to connect kids K-8 with native Northwest wildlife.
Learn exciting facts and get all your wildlife questions answered through live interaction with an educator, videos, props and more!
Group programs are ongoing on demand. Scroll to book.
- Group bookings are available on-demand ($75-$100/group).
- All lessons meet NGSS science standards and are taught by Northwest Trek naturalists.
- Online Wildlife Academy is suitable for students K-8.
- Zoom is our primary platform, but we can accommodate other platforms with advance notice.
- Our programs are 45 minutes long with time for questions and answers at the end.
- Custom programs can be built to meet your curriculum needs. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group programs are ongoing on demand. Book here.
“My students loved it – they talked about it for weeks.” – Emily Alexander, kindergarten teacher, Louisa Boren STEM Academy, Seattle
“Very informative, easy to follow and, most of all, fun!” – Elijah, 13, homeschooler
“A wonderful way to learn new things.” – Jenessa Stewart, parent