7:30 am - 11:00 am
Pick up your race packet on race day OR at Fleet Feet Bonney Lake on Friday, September 19 between 2 and 6 pm.
Fees - Includes tram ride and park admission for the day
- Late Registration: $40.00
Sept. 1 – 17, race shirt based on first come first serve at packet pick up
- Day-Of Registration: $45.00
September 20, race shirt based on first come first serve at check in
$5 Member Discount: If you're a Northwest Trek member, email firstname.lastname@example.org for your unique coupon code!
- Ages 10+ are welcome to race
- Arrive early on race day
- Parking is limited. Make the day even more green and carpool with your friends!
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- Chip timing provided by Rogue Timing
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- 7:00 AM: Check in begins for day of and online registrants.
- 7:50 AM: ENTRANCE ROAD TO NORTHWEST TREK CLOSES
- 8:30 AM: 5K/8K Races begin.
- 10:30 AM: Awards and Prize Drawings (must be present to win)
*ROAD WILL NOT RE-OPEN UNTIL AFTER THE LAST RUNNER IS CLEAR OF THE ROAD
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park.
- No refunds.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 am, with the first tram running at 11 am.