Imagine running on a forested path, away from buildings and noisy traffic. Choose from a 5k or 8k run or a 5k walk and explore Northwest Trek's unique race setting on Saturday, September 20. Your registration fee supports Northwest Trek's conservation efforts. Registration includes park admission. All runners and walkers will be entered into a raffle to win fabulous prizes. Must be present to win!
- Regular Registration: $35.00
July 7 – August 31, guaranteed race shirt
- Late Registration: $40.00
Sept. 1 – 17, race shirt based on first come first serve at packet pick up
- Day-Of Registration: $45.00
September 20, race shirt based on first come first serve at check in
- Ages 10+ are welcome to race
- Arrive early on race day
- Parking is limited. Make the day even more green and carpool with your friends!
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- Chip timing provided by Rogue Timing
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park.
- No refunds.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 am, with the first tram running at 11 am.