Hoot ‘n’ Howl is the best Northwest fall event, ever – and YOU can help make it even more fun!
Volunteer at Northwest Trek’s spookiest event! Volunteers will help with crafts, games and trick-or-treat stations. Dress up for the festivities and encourage your friends and family to volunteer too!
Event runs 5-9pm Oct. 11, 12, 18, 19. Volunteer minimum: Two of the four evenings from 4-10pm (one-hour orientation at 3pm for new volunteers).
Directing visitors, leading craft and activity stations, staffing trick or treat stations and assisting staff with event set-up and take-down.
- Be 14 years of age or older
- Able to attend one-hour mandatory training session for new volunteers on Sat. October 5 (either 10am or 2pm)
- Neat and clean appearance
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
- Commitment to relating information correctly, clearly and in a pleasant manner
- Ability to work well with staff members and all age groups
- Ability to speak clearly and correctly
- Ability to learn and demonstrate craft skills
- Organizational skills
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work independently
YES – THAT’S ME! WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Thank you for helping make Hoot ‘n’ Howl special!