Wild Animal Eye Spy
Can you spy the wild animals in our camera-trap photos?
Learn how to ID coyotes, squirrels, deer, birds and raccoons – then spot them in photos from real-life camera traps hidden around Pierce County for the Grit City Carnivore Project.
Ready to do the Eye Spy?
- Download the Eye Spy Worksheet You can also write the answers on your own piece of paper.
- Study the field guide below to learn to ID each animal.
- Look carefully at the camera trap photo gallery to spot the animal in each image. (Tip: You may need to zoom in!)
- Write down your answers.
- Explore the extra questions in the worksheet.
- Download the Eye Spy Answer Sheet and see how you did!