Someone who assists maintenance staff with general park maintenance and project needs.
May include, but not limited to, painting signs, planting, bench assembly/upkeep, assisting with special construction projects, assisting in picking up orders and materials for projects, and assisting with repairs to benches, signs, special event decorations, etc.
- 18 years and older
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Ability to communicate with public and park staff in a polite, courteous manner.
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Physically fit and able to work in all weather conditions.
Knowledge And Abilities
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to follow all park regulations and rules.
- Demonstrate the ability to be courteous and patient at all times in the park when interacting with the public, staff and other volunteers.
Available to volunteer on a regular weekly basis (four hours weekly is suggested)
Applications now open.