Volunteer opportunities abound at Northwest Trek! If you love working outside, learning about wildlife and engaging the public, then we’ve definitely got a spot for you. Park volunteers work in education, maintenance and visitor services. The park has opportunities for all ages.
How to volunteer:
- Read about the Volunteer Programs and decide which one interests you most.
- Complete and submit a volunteer application. You’ll receive an email confirming that we’ve received your application.
- Complete an interview. We’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time and date.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation Day.
- Attend the next Volunteer Training Program. This is required for all Zoological Department and Education volunteers and suggested for all other volunteers. You will need to pre-register for this training session and purchase the Northwest Trek Block Manual, currently $25.
- Make a commitment. Most Northwest Trek Volunteer Programs are based on an extended commitment. Please review the requirements for each department and e-mail us if you have any questions.