We’re following all Washington state guidelines for the appropriate Safe Start phase to guard against Covid-19 (coronavirus).
- Limiting daily attendance with timed tickets
- Closing indoor and high-touch areas
- One-way foot traffic around the park
- All staff members and guests 5 and over wear face coverings – see below
- Increasing sanitation procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations around the park, with reminders
- Visual guides and reminders to social distancing
- No-touch front gate and restroom entry
- Glass windows and no cash transactions
Face Coverings Required
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED during your visit.
Because we care about the safety of our guests, staff and animals, Northwest Trek requires all guests 5 and over to wear face coverings while visiting the park.
Exception for Children Under 5:
Children under 5 are not required to wear face coverings.
Children ages 2, 3 and 4 are encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings.
Children under 2 should not wear face coverings.
If guests don’t have a face covering when they arrive, a face mask will be provided to them. All staff members and volunteers are also required to wear face masks while working.
We understand that some people have medical conditions that are affected by wearing face coverings. However, to keep all our guests, staff and animals safe and healthy, we are requiring ALL guests (ages 5 and older) to wear face coverings while visiting — no exceptions.
Tuesdays 3-4 pm is reserved for people with a medical condition, mental health condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering.