7:30 am - 11:00 am
Registration FeesAll fees include admission to the park for the day and will automatically enter you in a raffle to win prizes (must be present to win).
- Early registration: $30 (Before July 1, guaranteed T-shirt)
- Regular registration: $40 (July 1-Aug. 31, guaranteed T-shirt)
- Late registration: $50 (Sept. 1-14, T-shirt based on first-come, first-serve at packet pick-up)
- Day-of registration: $60 (Sept. 17, T-shirt based on first-come, first-serve at race check-in)
Groups of 25 or more also receive a $5 per person discount. Email email@example.com for your unique discount code.
No refunds. Entry is not transferable.
- All ages are welcome, but no pets or strollers allowed
- Pick up your race packet at Northwest Trek on Sept 16 between 1-5 pm
- Arrive early on race day; the entry gate will close at 7:50 am
- Parking is limited. Make the day even more green and carpool with your friends!
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- 7:00 AM: Check-in begins
- 7:50 AM: ENTRANCE ROAD TO NORTHWEST TREK CLOSES
- 8:30 AM: 5K/8K Races begin
- 10:30 AM: Awards and Prize Drawings (must be present to win)
*ROAD WILL NOT RE-OPEN UNTIL AFTER THE LAST RUNNER IS CLEAR OF THE ROAD
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am.
- The cafe will be open early with refreshments available.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park.
- No refunds.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 am, with the first tram running at 11 am.