7:30 am - 11:00 am
- All ages are welcome, but no pets or strollers allowed
- Arrive early on race day. The entry gate will close at 7:50 am.
- Parking is limited. Make the day even more green and carpool with your friends!
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- 7:00 AM: Check-in begins
- 7:50 AM: ENTRANCE ROAD TO NORTHWEST TREK CLOSES
- 8:30 AM: 5K/8K Races begin
- 10:30 AM: Awards and Prize Drawings (must be present to win)
*ROAD WILL NOT RE-OPEN UNTIL AFTER THE LAST RUNNER IS CLEAR OF THE ROAD
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am.
- The cafe will be open early with refreshments available.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park.
- No refunds.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 am, with the first tram running at 11 am.