7:30 am - 11:00 am
Registration FeesAll fees include admission to the park for the day and will automatically enter you in a raffle to win prizes (must be present to win).
- Late registration: $50 (Sept. 1-14, T-shirt based on first-come, first-serve at packet pick-up)
- Day-of registration: $60 (Sept. 17, T-shirt based on first-come, first-serve at race check-in)
Groups of 25 or more also receive a $5 per person discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your unique discount code.
No refunds. Entry is not transferable.
NOTE: Walkers and runners of all ages must be registered and have their bibs displayed. Babies can be worn, but not pushed in a stroller.
- All ages are welcome, but no pets or strollers allowed
- Pick up your race packet at Northwest Trek on Sept 16 between 1-5 pm
- Arrive early on race day; the entry gate will close at 7:50 am
- Parking is limited. Make the day even more green and carpool with your friends!
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- 7:00 AM: Check-in begins
- 7:50 AM: ENTRANCE ROAD TO NORTHWEST TREK CLOSES
- 8:30 AM: 5K/8K Races begin
- 10:30 AM: Awards and Prize Drawings (must be present to win)
*ROAD WILL NOT RE-OPEN UNTIL AFTER THE LAST RUNNER IS CLEAR OF THE ROAD
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am.
- The cafe will be open early with refreshments available.
- All walkers and runners need to register.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park.
- No refunds.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 am, with the first tram running at 11 am.
PrizesAll participants are automatically entered to win prizes in a raffle after the event. Must be present to win.
- Private Keeper Tour for 6 ($400 value)
- Seattle Aquarium tickets
- Keurig coffee machine
- Gift certificates
- Overnight stay at the Hotel Murano