October 21 - October 22
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Don your best costume and bring your brood to Northwest Trek for the spookiest event of the year. Navigate through the park to search for animals in the dark on a special nighttime tram tour. Revelers young and young-at-heart can play games, win prizes, and eat treats during this wild weekend!
- Venture to the Free-Roaming Area on a special nighttime tram tour and look for animals under the stars.
- Play games like Skee Ball, duck pond, miniature golf, Plinko, bean bag toss, ring toss, and ball toss.
- Trick-or-treat and pick up goodies throughout the park.
- Discover fantastic beasts of the Pacific Northwest in a magical guessing game.
- Enjoy some creepy Food Science.
- Make spooktacular crafts to take home.
- Learn how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Take a photo with props at the Photo Booth.
- Meet animals up close at Trailside Encounters.
- Spot Footloose the Moose.
Guests are encouraged to come in costume (but adults should leave masks and scary face paint at home). The front gate closes at 9 pm.
Conserve resources! Bring your own reusable candy bag from home. This is an easy way to make trick-or-treating more "green."
| $11.95 reserved
||$7.95 reserved||$9.95 reserved||$5.95 reserved|
| $13.95 at door
|| $9.95 at door
|| $11.95 at door
|| $7.95 at door
|2 & younger free||2 & younger free|| 2 & younger free
||2 & younger free|