October 21 - October 22
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Don your best costume and bring your brood to Northwest Trek for the spookiest event of the year. Navigate through the park to search for animals in the dark on a special nighttime tram tour. Revelers young and young-at-heart can play games, win prizes, and eat treats during this wild weekend!
- Venture to the Free-Roaming Area on a special nighttime tram tour. Look for Roosevelt elk, bighorn sheep, and other animals under the stars.
- Trick-or-treat and pick up goodies throughout the park.
- Make spooktacular crafts to take home.
- Take a photo with props at the Photo Booth.
- Learn how to survive a zombie apocalypse.
- Meet animals up close at Trailside Encounters.
- Try your hand at games and play on a special miniature golf course.
- Spot Footloose the Moose in the Forest Theater.
Guests are encouraged to come in costume (but adults should leave masks and scary face paint at home). The front gate closes at 9 pm.
Conserve resources! Bring your own reusable candy bag from home. This is an easy way to make trick-or-treating more "green."
Check back soon to purchase advance tickets online.
| $11.95 reserved
||$7.95 reserved||$9.95 reserved||$5.95 reserved|
| $13.95 at door
|| $9.95 at door
|| $11.95 at door
|| $7.95 at door
|2 & younger free||2 & younger free|| 2 & younger free
||2 & younger free|