Virtual Super Girl Scout Day - SOLD OUT
September 19, 2020 9:00AM - 2:30PM
Sept. 19 SOLD OUT - More dates coming!
Get your badge on - virtually.
Learn about nature from a Northwest Trek educator while completing badge requirements! Receive a Northwest Trek Explorer Patch in the mail! (Some program materials mailed; scouts may also need to collect simple household or nature materials at home. We'll email you a list in advance.)
Find more dates here!
9-10:30am. Activities include:
- Talk to an artist and get inspired by wildlife.
- Make an Impression.
- Make rainy-day music.
- Be a nature photographer. (You'll need to take photos and share with friends to complete this badge.)
- Design an animal house.
1-2:30pm. Activities include:
- Design a tree house.
- Sketch and label the parts of a tree
- Get tree-crafty!
- Explore the connection between people and trees.
- Help trees thrive. (Scouts need to complete this requirement on their own to complete badge.)
|Q: Can we use our Trek membership to buy tickets for this event?|
|A: All participating scouts must purchase a Scout Day ticket. Patches and materials will be mailed out based on the number of tickets purchased.|
|Q: Does Northwest Trek provide the scout badge on completion of the program?|
|A: No. Scouts or troop leaders will be responsible for purchasing badges from the Scout Council.|
|Q: Will all badge requirements be met during the online portion of the program?|
|A: Some badges may have sections that scouts will need to complete on their own.|
|Q: Do scouts need to wear uniform?|