It's fast. It's exhilarating. It's challenging!We've taken adventure to new heights at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. Our new Zip Wild Ropes Course is much more than a passive zip line; it includes a series of challenges that will test your mental and physical toughness. You'll celebrate your accomplishment when you've conquered the course!
Adventure Course obstacles:
- A 30-foot climbing wall you must scale to get onto the zip course
- A number of suspended bridges that will test your agility and balance
- A cargo net you must climb between two aerial platforms
- A high-wire tightrope you must walk -- some 55 feet in the air
- Six zip lines that you'll whiz down at around 33 feet per second
- Reservations are required. For more details or information, please call 360.832.7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 20 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip Wild experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4'7".
- Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required.
$48.95 plus tax in addition to membership or admission to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park.
Please read the Zip Wild FAQ before making a reservation.