Know Before You GoWe want your visit to be safe and enjoyable. Please remember:
- Don't leave valuables in your car.
- Never feed the animals.
- Stay on the marked paths and trails.
- Barbecues, open flame devices and grills are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed due to park regulations. Please leave them at home.
- Do not play CD players, radios or other musical devices in the park.
- Do not bring sports equipment into the park (Frisbees, balls, bats, etc.).
- Skates, skateboards, wheelie-type shoes, scooters, segways and bicycles are prohibited inside the park.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed in the park
- Enjoy Northwest Trek and have a great time!
ParkingParking is FREE for cars, buses and recreational vehicles.
We have designated ADA parking spaces and a drop-off/pick-up zone in front of our admissions window.
The park is ADA-accessible. Wheelchairs can be secured in the trams. Graded, paved pathways allow for comfortable maneuvering around the park. Wheelchair-accessible picnic tables are available. A courtesy cart is available to transport visitors with mobility issues from Trek Center to the tram tour station.