October 24 - October 25
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Don your best costume and bring your brood to Northwest Trek for the spookiest event of the year. Navigate through the park to search for animals in the dark on a special nighttime tram tour. Revelers young and young-at-heart can play games, win prizes, and eat treats during this wild weekend!
- Venture to the Free-Roaming Area on a special nighttime tram tour. Spot Roosevelt elk, bighorn sheep and other animals under the stars.
- Trick-or-treat and pick up goodies throughout the park.
- Make spooktacular crafts to take home.
- Explore the Mad Candy Lab and find out what happens when candy meets science.
- Try your hand at carnival-style games and a special miniature golf course.
Reserve your tickets online and save!
| Adult (13+)
|| $9 reserved / $11 at door
|| $11 reserved / $13 at door
| Youth (5-12)
|| $5 reserved / $7 at door
|| $7 reserved / $9 at door
| 3 and under