It's fast. It's exhilarating. It's challenging!
We've taken adventure to new heights at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. Our new Zip Wild Ropes Course is much more than a passive zip line; it's got a series of challenges that will test your mental and physical toughness. And you'll celebrate your accomplishment when you've conquered the course.
Adventure Course Includes:
• A 30-foot climbing wall you must scale to get onto the zip course
• A number of suspended bridges that will test your agility and balance
• A cargo net you must climb between two aerial platforms
• A high-wire tightrope you must walk -- some 55 feet in the air
• Six zip lines that you'll whiz down at around 33 feet per second
- Reservations are required. For more details or information, please call 360.832.7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 15 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip Wild experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4'7".
- Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required.
$39.95 in addition to membership or admission to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park.